Tasmania Wilderness Experience
Discover the World Heritage area of Cradle Mountain National Park on this guided walking and coach tour taking in trails, lakes and wonderful optional activities around the west coast wilderness of Tasmania.
Highlights include a Gordon River cruise, overnight stay in Strahan, visits to the Russell Falls and Mt Field National Park as well as exploring the unique areas of Bruny Island and Hobart.
- Return flights from Melbourne to Tasmania
- All transfers
- 3 nights standard accommodation with private facilities
- Bruny Island Charter Cruise
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Air-conditioned mini coach with expert guide
- All Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners
Superior accommodation available at additional cost.